Take the 30-Day Disclosure Challenge!
Stand out from the competition by using GuideStar tools and your Form 990 to demonstrate organizational performance and community impact. The 30-Day Disclosure Challenge will provide you with an overview of everything you need to know to qualify for the GuideStar Exchange’s Bronze, Silver and Gold levels of disclosure. Participants will
- better understand the relationships between increased disclosure and transparency and the ability to improve fundraising
- get an overview of the GuideStar Exchange
- get an overview of the Bronze, Silver and Gold levels of disclosure, along with the related benefits
- learn how to garner national exposure by writing compelling GuideStar Exchange profiles
Who should attend:
- Board members of nonprofit organizations
- Leaders of emerging organizations
- Program managers with grantmaking responsibilities
- Church pastors and ministers
- Leaders of faith-based initiatives
- Nonprofit managers who have assumed new responsibilities
- Professionals who are contemplating mid-career transitions
- Students of community and/or organizational development
If you would like your organization to participate in the 30-Day Disclosure Challenge, contact Valerie at email@example.com.